On Wednesday 27 March, from 17h30 in the offices of Mazars, our members will have the opportunity to vote during the AGM of the Johannesburg chapter of the BCCSA.
The agenda is:
– Welcome by Chairman, Diego de Radigues
– Attendance, Quorum and Approval of the Agenda
– Approval of 2018 AGM minutes
– Presentation of the 2018 activities by the Chairman
– Reporting on the 2018 financial situation by the Chairman
– Presentation of the program of 2019
– Outgoing and incoming committee
Registration: email@example.com / event is free of charge and all members are invited to participate.
In case you can’t attend the AGM, please send us a proxy.