THE BELGIUM CONSULATE WITH THE BELGIUM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN DURBAN VISITS THE COASTAL KZNTVET COLLEGE DURBAN CAMPUS IN DURBAN PROMOTING BELGIUM AND VLIR-UOS BELGIUM.
VLIR-UOS offers scholarships to students from a number of countries (including South-Africa), to attend a selection of mater and training programs at one of the Flemish universities or university colleges. VLIR-UOS currently supports 15 master programs and 5 training programs.
The scholarships are both interesting for graduates or staff of the various colleges.
- Master of Development Evaluation and Management (Antwerp University)
- Master of Globalization and Development (Antwerp University)
- Master of Governance and Development (Antwerp University)
- Master of Human Settlements (KU Leuven)
- Master of Cultures and Development Studies (KU Leuven)
- Master of Science in Food Technology (KU Leuven, Ghent University)
- Master of Science in Marine and Lacustrine Science and Management (Oceans and Lakes) (VUB, Antwerp University, Ghent University)
- Master of Epidemiology (Antwerp University)
- Master of Agro-and Environmental Nematology (Ghent University)
- Master of Rural Development (Ghent University)
- Master of Statistics (Hasselt University)
- Master of Aquaculture (Ghent University)
- Master of Water Resources Engineering (KU Leuven, VUB)
- Master of Sustainable Territorial Development (KU Leuven)
- Master of Transportation Sciences (Hasselt University)
A strong partnership with VLIR-UOS , the Durban Belgium Consulate and the Durban Belgium Chamber Of Commerce, has now been formed.
This will be most beneficial in the field of education for both countries and interest at heart, with Master Scholarship programmes being offered by VLIR-UOS
COASTAL COLLEGE IN DURBAN ( TOTAL 11 COLLEGES) KZN BEING VISITED BY THE BELGIUM CONSULATE AND THE BELGIUM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN ORDER TO FORM A PARTNERSHIP FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AND A EXCHANGE STUDENT PROGRAMME.