Join our next Webinar on Wednesday 16 September, with Mr Pravin Maharaj, from TradeBrics.
TRADEBRICS is an economic enabler for B-to-B clients, providing seamless business connectivity across BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa/Africa) and super economies of the world including the EU, USA, UK, ASEAN, OBO, AFRICA-ASIA Corridor.
Mr Maharaj is a motivational speaker and a successful businessman, who will unlock the business opportunities that are lying ahead of us, despite the pandemic.
The world terrain post COVID will be seen on a grayscale of pandemonium and economic disarray.
Navigating the new economy may seem daunting and frustrating for individuals and corporates. However, if viewed from a vantage point of history and the advantages of global disaster management, we can:
– Rebuild an advantaged economy with the prompt of avoiding the pitfalls of the old economy
– Unlocking opportunities in AfCFTA (Africa continental Free Trade Area)
– Realize the previously blue ocean markets within the red ocean markets
– Unearth untapped potential markets that were previously overlooked or dismissed
– Sustain our country’s economy by engaging in active citizenry of its individuals
– Create new business trajectories within existing corporate structures
– And more…
This topic provides insight into the opportunities that lie ahead for the bold post COVID, the creation of utopia from dystopia and the innovative thought processes that can be driven when humanity is placed under excessive duress.
Date: Wednesday 16/09 – 11.00 – 12.30
Info and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://forms.gle/mJUAbNF4DrV7LL8g9