Join our next Webinar on Wednesday 5 May, for a new strategic intelligence briefing by Dr Frans Cronje from the Centre for Risk Analysis (CRA), South Africa’s leading political, social, and economic risk advisory group.
• What trends will affect the ANC’s performance in the local and general elections of 2021 and 2024 respectively?
• Can South Africa stage a post-Covid-19 economic recovery?
• What are the prospects for policy reform in the ANC government?
• Can Cyril Ramaphosa survive in the ANC?
• Can the government solve its corruption problem?
• Will social and economic tensions destabilize South Africa?
These trends and events will shape the future of South Africa. Can you weather the coming storm?
This online briefing is designed to ensure that top corporate decision-making teams are robustly positioned to anticipate short-, medium-, and long-term shifts in the domestic and global strategic environment. This briefing offers a deep-dive analysis of the key driving forces that are shaping South Africa and the world today and the implications for the investment and businesse nvironment.
The briefing draws on closely guarded data, analysis, and polling information that is not available from any other source. Attendees stand to gain a unique understanding of the strategic environment they are operating in and are better geared to making sound long-term decisions and thus mitigating the risk of unanticipated downside events.
Date: Wednesday 5 May – 11.00am – 12.30pm
Venue and Registration: Zoom – send mail to email@example.com or follow this link